Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Talk of Supernatural Wealth

This last week I have been meditating on Pastor George Pearsons and Sister Gloria Copeland's teaching on Being Rich is not a bad word. It made me think of it more lately. Jesus took all our sorrows and infirmities so we can live a rich life. His Word says that Jesus became poor so we can then become rich. Jesus is no respecter of persons. I put a link on this blog regarding  a testimony of inmates in prison being blessed with supernatural wealth. Really? in prison? You'd be surprised how much the men who attend our services are sold out to God that they take God at His Word.  Jesus is their only hope and I am so grateful that we are able to deliver it. Here is the testimony Oscar shared in November of last year at the Believers Voice of Victory Broadcast to boost your faith. God has a plan for you and me and our families and by hearing this, it reminds me that God loves me so much that He can provide for us when we make Him our only Source.  Don't get me wrong, I am all about working and holding a job, but in the midst of your work God can move on your behalf. Some of those inmates they make an average of $16 dollars a month on their jobs. That's equivalent to a meal at a nice restaurant. He is NO respecter of persons, cultural or ethnic background, I remember years ago when I was asked to be a children's pastor at a church that was located 45 minutes from my home. I had a little hatchback that Oscar when we were dating at that time would call it "La Chicharra"  It was so beat up! ...I was a single Mom then and with the knowledge I had at that time I remember I would confess that I had a new vehicle. "Faith begins when the will of God is known"  Well, it wasn't until 3 years later that someone gave me a nice and reliable car that it was exactly what was needed for me to travel back and forth. God is so good. He knows! Give Him a chance, He won't let you down. Deutoronomy 28:18 NLT "It is The Lord God who gives us power to become rich, and He does it to fulfill the covenant He made with our ancestors"  Consider yourself Blessed!

Supernatural Wealth Testimony - Rev. Oscar Rivera

Rich is not a dirty word taken from BVOV Broadcast June 8 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment